Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Unbound Live! at Le Baron, Embassy Mayfair
Tuesday, 3 April 2012 at 18:30 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
On Tuesday 3rd April we are hosting our second Unbound Live event at Le Baron, Embassy Mayfair! For those new to Unbound Live, you're in for a treat , as the evening is like a cross between a book slam and election hustings.
You will be treated to an evening of riotous literary entertainment as a range of Unbound authors go head-to-head pitching ideas for books they would really like to write. The confirmed line-up is now
- Big Chill festival founder Pete Lawrence simultaneously crowd-funding his new festival and his memoir
- Writer and fashion guru Jessica Jones offering a crash-course in how to survive cancer and getting dumped (if you’re a woman) and how to treat women properly if you’re a man)
- Kevin Parr reminding us of the dark side of twitching
- Writer/comedians Robbie Hudson & John Finnemore performing as Napoleon and Wellington’s warhorses in a new episode of Radio 4’s hit series, Warhorses of Letters
- George Chopping, described by John Hegley as the ‘cream of Devon poets’, delighting the crowd once again with his impeccable comic timing
- Best-selling historians Alison Weir, Kate Williams and the History Girls pitching their book to celebrate the Queen’s jubilee
- Dramatist and blogger Peter Jukes performing ‘Rupert Murdoch – J’accuse’ an adaptation of his scorchingly topical, The Fall of the House of Murdoch.
- Comedian Hardeep Singh Kohli launching his travelling cookbook tour , A Month of Sundays
- Plus the fabulous Scandinavian chanteuse Awsa Bergstrom (former backing singer for Madonna) performing live.
Included in your ticket is a £10.00 voucher for those who attend the evening to pledge to the author of your choice. Drinks and food can be purchased at the event so come, bring friends and make a night of it.
Drinks at the bar are available from 6.30pm, performances start at 7.15pm and the bars and club will remain open until very late.
Tickets are strictly limited.